September 13, 2007

Today I spent most of my time with getting my broken camera lense replaced. After several hours of roaming around I was successfull finally. I found a camera store which seemed to be quite reliable to me. There I got my Sigma 24-70 / 2,8... but who cares about the type, I guess you just wanna see pictures. Anyway I am quite sure that I made a good deal and got my old lense replaced by a much better one. Unfortunately I did not fell from the camel earlier. However I hope this lense will last for the next 4 1/2 months at least. Hopefully I won't fall from an elephant or so next time... on the other hand there are still lenses that are better than this one, so let's see...
btw: above you see a picture of Akshardham temple, probably one of the safest temple site in the world. Unfortunately they do not allow people to do photography in the temple and temple's area. I also failed to apply for a special permission...

No comments: