September 25, 2007

After a couple of bad days today finally brought some good news. Kolkata which has been "washed out" during the last 72 hours is getting back to normal. Rain has stopped and the water is on the way back...
Also from the Northeast I received positive news. My permission is going to be ready by tomorrow. So probably I'll go back to Imphal (Manipur) by day after tomorrow when I received a final confirmation on my permission. This time I got very good assistance of one high government official there in Manipur. I am in regular touch to her and they gonna provide me security serice as well as the safety situation in Manipur is reported to be worst...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you gotta do a lot of official stuff there...but at least you get to know so many new friends

kathi