August 23, 2007

Nothing new about me. Meanwhile I have returned from Kathmandu to Delhi where I stay with some friends. I was flying on Indian Airlines flight IC814 which was hijacked a few years ago therefore the security checks were indescribably tight. They have checked my handbaggage four times and took out everything. At least I felt 200% safe on the flight and enjoyed a couple of Kingfisher beers together with some funny Indian guys during the 1:15 hours flight...
Back to Delhi I have experienced the modern parts now also. Yesterday we met up another friend in Gurgaon which is Delhi's Cyber City. Modern Delhi is also drawn by new highways, flyovers and the metro that running on four different levels sometimes... But also on modern highways you will sometimes find nice scenes like these two kids having bath under a a fire engine...

No comments: