August 26, 2007

Today I have reached the city centre of Delhi in a new record time of just 1 1/2 hours - because it was Sunday and the roads were empty compared to normal days. Again my trip brought me to Old Delhi first were I visited Jama Masjid the big Mosque in Delhi and one of the biggest of it's kinds throughout India.
After spending a bit more time in Old Delhi and having some Chai's, Shakes and other drinks I stopped my journey at a railway line. So here I could get to even more new "best friends" who used to live there near the railway line in their tents. Although they have almost nothing, they seemed to be happy persons laughing into my camera. But actually they're working hard to earn their little living at one of the most dangerous places, the railway tracks...


No comments: